Karen is very enthousiastic about the position, and brings the following experience.
* Has owned a fitness Business since 2005
* Hosts Fitness Retreats
* Cottaged in Penetanguishene for over 20 yrs and now spends time in Wasaga Beach
* Avid hiker, road cyclist and skier
* Company has raised over 1.2 m for Sick Kids Hospital leukemia research
* Runs all the PR/ media relations, platforms & charitable events for her company for 15 years.
The sustainability of our 500 km long trail is one of my main priorities, and attracting more and younger members is – in my opinion – key to ensuring the continuity of the trail and our organization. Karen’s focus will therefore be on attracting members, and especially the younger hikers.
Karen can be reached at Public_Relations@ganaraska-hiking-trail.org
Thank you, Karen, for stepping up to this important role.
Frieda Baldwin President Ganaraska Hiking Trail Association Inc.