The following is an update to the GHTA Inc COVID-19 protocol, effective immediately.
– Participants in scheduled GHTA club hikes must be fully vaccinated.
– Carpooling can now be resumed with 4 people max (incl. the driver) per car, wearing a mask (because of the indoor space and lack of social distancing), windows left cracked open. It is entirely the choice of drivers to allow 4 persons, or fewer if they are not comfortable with 4.
– We count on the honesty of our members with respect to their vaccination status. However, drivers who offer to shuttle participants in their private cars may ask passengers for proof of their vaccination status.
– During the hikes, public health measures continue including maintaining social distance and wearing masks when unable to do so.
– Individuals who do not feel well are asked not to participate in group hikes.