For those who are not yet members, we invite you to become one and to participate in hikes, trail maintenance, Club and Association work, so that the trail may be well kept at all times and available to all who love the outdoors.
Membership in the Ganaraska Hiking Trail Association is $25 for a family, per year. Members receive a membership card, which is renewable yearly, a GHTA crest, and The Ganaraska News, published three times per year, which gives details of planned events and hikes, club news, interesting articles and general information.Click here for a copy of the current hike schedule.
Download a copy of the Membership Application Form and mail to:
Ganaraska Hiking Trail Association
P. O. Box 693
Guidebooks are available from:
- The GHTA: Fill out the merchandise order form and send it to the GHTA.
- Bird House Nature Company, 108 Mississaga Street East, Orillia, ON
- Furby House Books Inc, 65 Walton Street, Port Hope, ON
- Sojourn, 31 Commerce Park Drive, Barrie, ON
- Wild Rock Outfitters, 169 Charlotte Street, Peterborough, ON
- The Canadian Outdoor Equipment Co, 199A Lakeshore Rd. E,
Mississauga, ON, L5G 1G2
- Outdoors Oriented 420 Vansickle Rd. St. Catherines
- Curiosity House Books, 178 Mill St., Creemore, ON
- Green Canoe Outfitters, 90 King Street West, Cobourg, ON
Guidebooks and badges
The Association also has several items for sale as described on the order form. Download a copy of the Merchandise Order Form to fill out and send to the GHTA.